- Travel up the A140 towards Cromer.
- Take the first left turn towards Hanworth. There is a second one if you miss it!
- Drive straight through over the cattle grid and down to a small cross roads. Turn left. (If you came via the second road to Hanworth, you will just be driving straight all the way).
- You will pass a pond on your left and then immediately over another cattle grid.
- Drive straight. Ignore the sign that says Bessingham to the right (This way is a little more straight forwards).
- At the end of the road, you will meet another crossroad. Left is Aldborough, right is Sustead. Go straight on.
- Follow the road for about 1.3 miles.
- After a line of trees on the left, you will see the round tower. The entrance is on the left just before this.
There are a few ways from Holt. This is just one.
- Travel along the A148 towards Cromer.
- After passing Holway Road to Sheringham, in 500m turn right onto Gibbet Lane (this is at the crossroads with Pretty Corner). This is signposted to Sustead.
- Follow this road all the way to the end.
- At the T-junction, turn left (Mill Road) towards Gresham.
- Follow the road through the village (there is a sharp left bend at the start of the village.
- Turn right (looks like a fork in the road) onto Chequers Street, signposted Bessingham.
- At the T-juction (on a bend), turn right. This is Bessingham Road.
- You will meet a fork in the road with the church on your right. Turn left.
- Take the next right turn. At the end of here you will see the tower.
- Turn left and then right into the driveway.
Entry to the house is STRICTLY after 4pm. Please do not ask for earlier times and please DO NOT arrive early as this makes things difficult for the cleaners.